|Childrens Size||32cm wide x 43cm long x 8cm highest - 7cm lowest|
|Small Size||36.5cm wide x 56cm long x 11cm highest - 10 cm lowest|
|Standard Size||40cm wide x 59cm long x 13cm highest - 12 cm lowest|
|Queen Size||40cm wide x 59cm long x 14cm highest - 13cm lowest|
|King Size||40cm wide x 59cm long x 15.5cm highest - 14 cm lowest|
|Memory Foam Medium||51cm long x 38cm wide x 12.5 cm highest - 11cm lowest|
|Memory Foam Low||51cm long x 38cm wide x 11.5cm highest - 10 cm lowest|
|Inner Memory Foam||Visco Elastic Memory Foam|
|Inner Regular foam||All-new 100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam|
|Outer Cover||100% Cotton|
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Cotton Cover Wash in warm water using mild detergent. Line dry.
Get a Quote
The Original Classic Contoured Pillow for the perfect nights sleep
Carved from a single piece of premium Australian-made foam, the Tranquillow Pillow is Therapeutically designed to Cradle the Head, Support the Neck, and Align the Spine.Sleep Comfortably with the Feature Packed Contour Pillow
- Carved from a single piece of high quality Australian made foam.
- Optimal neck support pillow.
- Three foam options - memory foam, traditional foam, or traditional foam deluxe.
- One side is slightly higher than the other to suit different frame sizes.
- 'No bounce' construction promotes nestling effect for neck and head.
- Designed to help minimise neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness.
- Helps keep airways open which may help alleviate snoring or asthma.
- Open cell foam structure enables good air-flow.
- No toxins, no CFC’s, and no heavy metals.
- Suitable for side and back sleepers.
A contoured pillow designed in conjunction with health professionals to help you sleep better.
- Reduces headaches and migraines linked to postural issues
- Improves neck and shoulder pain
- Assists with sleep apnea and snoring
- Encourages side sleeping
- Improves posture
A range of different options and sizes available.
The Tranquillow Contoured Pillow is available in three types of foam – Memory Foam, Traditional Foam Soft and Traditional Foam Deluxe (firm).
The Memory Foam version gives the unique feeling of shaping to the contour of the neck and head. It is soft yet supportive in its feel.
The Traditional Foam Soft is white in colour and has significant "give" in the pillow designed to spread pressure and maximise comfort.
The Traditional Foam Deluxe is yellow in colour and the firmest option available. This pillow will provide an incredibly supportive sleep surface for those that like a rigid support.
Choose your Foam Firmness.
- Memory Foam - Available in Children’s, Low and Medium Profiles
- Traditional Foam Soft – Available in Children’s, Small and Standard sizes
- Traditional Foam Deluxe (firm) – Available in Small, Standard, Queen, and King sizes.
Straightforward Design to Align the Spine
Carved from a single piece of premium Australian made foam, the Tranquillow Pillow is a simple therapeutic design to cradle the head, support the neck, and align the spine.
A Family All-rounder for any Body Shape
Available in small, standard, queen, king and children’s sizes. Every member of the family can enjoy the comfort and support of the Tranquillow Pillow.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Tranquillow Pillow range are proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using world class manufacturing and health and safety standards.
Designed by Health Professionals
We consult with Australian chiro’s, physio’s, osteo’s and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.
See What 5000+ Customers Are Saying
Service Rating : Arrived quickly with no issues. Notified at all stages from dispatch to delivery.
Product : Great product and quality. Does as it says it would and very happy.
Service Rating : great service
Product : great product, using it for years
As good as advertised
Designed and Recommended
by Health Professional
Rated 5 Stars on
Feefo in 2021
95% of our Products
Made in Australia
Questions & Answers
Need Help Deciding?
Answer a couple of questions and we'll try and find the perfect productGive it a go
Ask a product question
Don't feel like chatting on the phone? We understand.Lets do it
Give us a ring
Talk with a real person, not a robot. We're here 5 days a week to answer all your questions.03 8585 6685