|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number
|No. 174455 Device: Pillow
|Country of Manufacture
|Traditional Foam with Memory Foam Upper Layer
|Pillowcase / Pure Cotton / White
|58 x 33 x 15 cm
Foam Inner: Air pillow regularly. Light dab clean only, mild detergent, warm water. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not immerse in water.
Cover: Normal wash and dry. (To avoid damage to the foam from constant removal of cover, leave cover permanently on the pillow).
Get a Quote
Sleep and Breathe Better with the Best Sleep Apnea CPAP PillowPremium Australian-made memory foam pillow compatible with CPAP masks. Purpose designed to encourage easier breathing and assist sufferers of sleep apnea. Specially scalloped to allow unobstructed airflow to nose and mouth.
Breathe easier with the Easy Breather CPAP Machine compatible pillow:
- Pressure-diffusing memory foam upper alleviates mask and nozzle pressure to face
- Premium traditional foam base provides excellent support to the head, neck and spine
- Tapered to facilitate full neck extension
- Scalloped edges ensure that the mouth and nose are unobstructed for clear air flow
- Frees up air hose, improves airway alignment, keeps mask in place
- Anti-bacterial treated to inhibit dust mites and other protein matter
- Designed to reduce loud snoring
- 100% premium Australian made foam
- Designed in conjunction with Australian health professionals
- No heavy metals, no CFCs, and no toxic compounds
- Stretch cover allows the head and neck to settle
Tips to get the best Night’s Sleep with a Sleep Apnoea Pillow:
Place the pillow square with your bed then rotate it a few degrees off the rectangular. This will position your chin more into the contour. You will soon find what is best for your shape and comfort needs.
Designed by health professionals to help sleep apnea sufferers achieve more restful sleep.
- Unimpeded breathing environment for increased air flow
- Clear air for quality sleep (with or without a CPAP sleep apnea breathing mask)
- Encourages better posture
- Comfortable for back sleepers and side sleepers
- Fits a standard pillowcase
Scalloped Edges for Unobstructed AirflowUnique patented scalloped edges allow unrestricted airflow to the mouth and nose so you can breathe easier.
Premium Australian-made Visco-elastic Memory FoamSuper-soft luxury grade Memory foam upper surface combined with premium-grade traditional foam base ensures an excellent combination of comfort, support, and optimum pressure dispersion.
Designed for Use with CPAP MasksThe Easy Breather has been designed in consultation with health professionals to assist sufferers of sleep apnea and is compatible with CPAP devices.
Proudly Australian Made & OwnedOur Easy Breather is proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using world class manufacturing and health and safety standards.
Designed by Health Professionals
We consult with Australian chiropractors, physiotherapists, osteopaths and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.
See What 5000+ Customers Are Saying
Service Rating : excellent service and very happy with the pillow and fit for my mask.
Product : very easy to use and a great fit for the mask
Service Rating : I love the Therapeutic Pillow, this pillow has been a great benefit for a good nights sleep. Wonderful!
Product : I’m very happy with the purchase!
Service Rating : Ordering process was very easy. Delivery was fast and fuss free.
Product : Excellent pillow.
The head is held in a comfortable position that allows freedom for the apnea mask and has reduced my leak rates considerably.
It does need to be slightly larger to fit into a standard pillow case and allow easier head positioning at the start of the night.
Having said that, because it aligns the body so well, the smaller size isn't really noticeable.
Designed and Recommended
by Health Professional
Rated 5 Stars on
Feefo in 2021
95% of our Products
Made in Australia
Questions & Answers
Need Help Deciding?
Answer a couple of questions and we'll try and find the perfect productGive it a go
Ask a product question
Don't feel like chatting on the phone? We understand.Lets do it
Give us a ring
Talk with a real person, not a robot. We're here 5 days a week to answer all your questions.03 8585 6685